Sunday, October 25, 2009

insert home COMING pun here.

Yo what the fuck. this weekend was nuts. Friday night was typical. go out get wasted, EXCEPT the party gets busted. holy shit - problems right? not quite, the lovely men of the Philadelphia Police Department let me walk briskly out the door, drunk off my ass to drink another day. shit was wicked cool, dudes seemed like all they wanted was a beer. can't blame 'em. fuckin' up minorities days leaves ya mad thirsty I'd assume..

whatsherface dragged me to homecoming this Saturday, shit was beat to say the least. hate that stuff. last time I was in that school, I was hungover and all I wanted was my diploma. which after paying my bullshit fines I got. No one recognised me. (save like three people.) It was interesting though, I got to view the experience from the eyes of an outsider. Glad that was over though. Another late night Ham fam sesh with Manescu after that, god I love my best friend. Wonder if he reads this?

I got to see MareKait earlier today, that was awesome. She's having a lot of fun at Pitt and that makes me really happy to see her doing well. I miss her and everyone else, I can't wait to see them all over thanksgiving break.

Spent the last two hours of my life in the Tech Center making the cover for the cw tape.http://i35.tinypic.com/2ic8che.jpg
Get Stoked or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment