Monday, November 30, 2009

Firefly

I'm writing this really quickly before I go back to school, two more weeks of classes, not looking forward to cramming out a lot of work that I know needs to be done, but I guess that's life ain't it. I want to go on a roadtrip during winter break. maybe for a week. that sounds like something really exciting. thanksgiving was boring and mute. I really didnt do anything too impressive, except get drunk and play dreamcast.

It appears that I may have the christopherwalken tour tape by the end of this week. hopefully. I know all zero people that read this are excited for it. still zero word on the shirts. oh-well.

My girlfriend has strep throat, she didn't get it from me. HMMMMMMMMM. hahahah.

Why is old Saves The Day so good, but new Saves the day is so bad? I mean comparing lyrics
"To me you are the light from a light bulb that breaks sometimes
and the tender warmth inside is released into my life
and it smothers me in flames that lick and scorch my face.
As the smoke reaches the sky know I'm burning tonight."
To something really bad like

"Once in awhile, making you smile
by singing with the radio
You're singing with the radio
We heard it on the radio"

No comments:

Post a Comment