Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Starcraft or something

I'm sitting in my dorm room right now, hoping Scott calls someone he needs to about these tapes. seriously on my last strand of patience about them. the dude that recorded us is a nice guy and they sound great, but I'm never gonna record with him again. Such a hassle. Also still haven't figured out how we're getting from philly to easton and back, but I'm sure I'll think of something.

I can't wait for break so I can hang out with all the kids I've been missing.

I've been fucking obsessing over Starcraft lately. Lovely showed me it. stuff is insanely fun. I spent all last night watching videos of like world champions play each other. the game is like a million years old but people still love it.

Also, this finally got posted. Tyler's rad video from years ago. watch and enjoy

Hey Malcolm! from Tyler Z. on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment